September 28, 2015

I'm going to Canada!


I have been invited to attend the 36th International Festival of Authors in Toronto this fall. From October 30th to November 1st I will be doing readings, signing books and promenading around the Harbourfront Center with glittery eyes like I've never been there, because I've never been there. Or anywhere in Toronto. Or Canada.

So come to either of my programmed activities and say hi, and I guarantee I'll be excited to meet you, because I'll be excited, period. Not periodexclamation mark!

Scream 2

October 30 2015 - 7:30 PM
A group of horror, thriller and mystery writers share from their latest works.

Blurred Lines

November 1 2015 - 1:00 PM
Edgar Cantero, Alexandra Grigorescu, Andrew Pyper and Robert J. Wiersema discuss their latest works.

Further info and tickets available at the IFOA site.